Monday, November 3, 2008

TroPic Thunder

hehehehe.. Me & my family went out for dinner today at sunway pyramid.. we had our dinner at Kenny Rogers this time because my mum got this coupon from my uncle saying that BUY 2 free 1 i think.. my sis suggested that if we wanna watch movie or not.. then my dad said no because his very tired and he needs to rest.. so its ok lar.. my mum and my dad went home first then i booked the tickets.. We are looking forward to watch 'Eagle Eye' bt! its not out yet ! so we chose to watch 'Tropic Thunder'. A movie By Ben Stiller.. its a comedy lar.. quite nice.. its far more better than 'Bangkok Dangerous' =X the unexpected part is that tom cruise is also in the movie.. just that his nt the lead actor.. bwahaha..!



a poster i got from google-images .. hehe.. Beh Pai la this movie.. quite funny la but they cut a few scenes.. damn~ have to download the movie.. hhee



look! i found a picture of tom cruise in this movie! he put on so much weight!! no offence to his fans =X just crappin around! hehe.. i guess thats all for today =) stay tuned for more news ! Goodnites ^^

No comments: