Saturday, November 1, 2008

Gadgetss

i dont think i will be expressin my feelings in this blog.. ill be crappin everything.. ish ish.. well.. my brother bought a new handphone for my sista for her bdae.. her handphone is so nice.. W950 worr~ haha.. then.. my bro bought a phone for himself.. deng!~ he bought n85.. so how about me??? i guess that ill have to wait till i see my pmr results.. if its good.. i wanna get myself a very nice phone.. if its bad.. then i dont noe whts gonna happen =X darn it..

i wanna say sorry to my friends that i didnt get a chance to buy souvenirs for them.. especially those i promised to =X theres quite a number of people .. Puiyeng,cecilia,and alot more lar.. most of it are from my links.. haha.. very sorry =) shop till no money ad.. hhaaa.. have to say thank you to my dad for sponsour-ing me tickets and money to go hong kong.. hehe.. =)

here.. i would like to wish my dear form 2's and form 1's.. i wanna wish them good luck =) they are having their exam starting from monday i think.. haha.. especially Sai Bao(Chai Yen),Hui Ying,Nicole..and of course.. a form 1 girl.. haha.. Sin Zi !~ bwahaha.. miss her alot lerrr.. mostly the juniors i noe are girls.. dont noe why..

then i would like to wish the form 5's.. they are taking their spm soon at 11/11/08... a nice date indeeed.. GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST~ may god bless themmmm..~

took some pictures from my webcam lo.. haha.. quite nice ler.. hehe





No comments: